About yours truly

I am a devout bookworm living in Sydney, Australia. I love blogging, playing tennis, reading, acting, singing and going to school. I would also appreciate any comments from you. Other than homework and school, I like to spend my day playing computer games, reading, sleeping, dreaming and hanging out with my friends. What about you?

5 Comments on About yours truly

1. Miss W.
    August 9, 2013 at 6:39 pm (8 years ago)

G’day Jess,

Thanks for registering for the September 2013 blogging challenge. Make sure you visit the blog every week starting 8th September, when the first challenge is published.

If you want a reminder sent to your email each week, use the “Subscribe by email” on the right sidebar of the challenge blog.

Also make sure you visit blogs from other students around the world with similar interests – see list in blog header.

Feel free to add the 2013 badge to your blog.

Miss W or tasteach – challenge organizer

PS If you would like to be a mentor for a group of students in the challenge, feel free to register as a mentor as well. You qualify as a student mentor having taken part in the challenge at least twice.

2. donna99
    September 18, 2013 at 12:17 am (8 years ago)

Nice to meet you!

3. adeleon28
    November 10, 2013 at 4:34 pm (8 years ago)

Dear Jess,

Your blog sounds awesome! I’m in California. I am 11 years old and I like reading books too! I play a little tennis, blog, hang out with my friends, and play the piano. Hope you can visit my blog!

From,
    Andrielle adeleon28.edublogs.org