This is the second Student Blogging Challenge:
As the second week of the challenge arrives, the number 10 starts to show! Miss W originally asked us to write about something that we are passionate about, but as I often write about my two passions (history and reading) anyway, I did one of the extra topics… 10 jobs I would have in a lifetime and why! (They aren’t in order.)
1. Baby photographer – do I really need to explain?
2. Video game tester – funnest ever.
3. Chocolate tester – yummiest ever!
4. Doctor – you have to be pretty smart and a good pay.
5. Lawyer – you have to argue a lot!
6. Professional singer – you could be a millionaire.
7. Professional athlete – you can be fit and rich.
8. Teacher – you can help kids learn and I think that would be really satisfying.
9. Author – I love to write.
10. Software Developer – I love computers.
What do you think of my choices and what would yours be? Do you agree or disagree with any of mine?’