This is Student Blogging Challenge 1
So one of the questions for the first Student Blogging Challenge is:
“If I could meet 10 people dead or alive, who would they be?”, as well as including a question I would ask about each.
So here is my list. Please note, that being a history freak, everyone is pretty much dead.
1. Queen Elizabeth I – What was it like living under your sister’s rule?
2. Albert Einstein – Were you smart at school, if so, were you “the nerd”?
3. Marie Curie – Did you feel yourself getting radiation poisoning?|
4. Adolf Hitler – What were you thinking?
5. William Shakespeare – What did you do for the ten years where you completely vanished out of records? Answer as you like it! (Geddit?)
6. King Henry VIII – Did you really love any of your 6 wives?
7. Barack Obama – Can I have a photo?
8. J.K Rowling – What are your tips for being an author? or… What was it like going from poor to instant millionaire?
9. Roger Federer – How much do you practise a day?
10. Stephen Hawking – What is your IQ?
So what do you think of my list and who would you put on yours? Click on the hyperlink above to visit the Student Blogging Challenge website and look at the challenge!
Jess, proudly bookworm.