SBChallenge: A Book Review.

One of the tasks for this week’s challenge is about writing a book, game or film review. You can guess which one I chose, right? A book review. It’s proably just as well, I haven’t written anything about my books for a couple of months, now!

“Heart of Resistance” is another historical fiction novel I borrowed from the school’s library. It is about a girl called Agnes, who lives in Occupied France during, you guessed it, World War II. I haven’t read the whole thing yet, but so far, the main character is part of a gang, and she’s the only girl in the group. She was found in a dark part of the city, and a policeman found her, noticing that she was well-orn, took her back home, where she found her god-father having lunch with her grandmother, Eleanor. She lived with her grandmother because her parents were doctors and nurses in Africa. I’ll let you know all about the book after I’ve finished it!

Jess, proudly bookworml.

2 Comments on SBChallenge: A Book Review.

1. heidinsps
    March 14, 2013 at 3:22 pm (9 years ago)

Hi
    My name is Heidi and I think that book sounds really interesting my brother would probably love that book.

2. Jess
    March 15, 2013 at 9:50 am (9 years ago)

I’m glad that you like my book reviews, Heidi! I recommend trying it or telling your brother to.
    Jess