SBChallenge: My passion?

Books, books and books! A classic, a tragedy, a fantasy, a romance? Books! So what will I blog about? Books! Well, to start, when someone asks me about what I love, and I say books, their first reaction? Nerd.

So I’m going to tell you why I reckon books are so great, for reasons other than the fact that I’m a nerd.

1. I enjoy it.
I love books! Not so the teacher likes me, but because I enjoy reading. I find it interesting to read!

2. It’s one of the only things that is popular that isn’t a waste of my time!
I’d much rather spend quiet time reading than my whole life worshipping One Direction (agreed?), watching TV or playing video games.

3. I can share it with my friends.
Lots of the books I read my friends read. I find it rewarding to be able to share my reading thoughts and experiences with my friends!

So does it make sense that I like books now? are you going to call me a nerd?

Jess, proudly bookworm.

Challenge 8

3 Comments on SBChallenge: My passion?

1. Miss W.
    November 6, 2012 at 7:08 pm (9 years ago)

Well written Jess. Do you ever join the Shelfari discussion groups about books that you are reading?

2. esha :)
    November 7, 2012 at 5:37 pm (9 years ago)

Hi Jess,

I must agree, I absolutely love books! No, I would not call you a nerd, because I believe reading is a great thing to do! It’s definitely better than worshiping One Direction, watching TV or playing video games! Reading is one of my passions too… as you may have figured already!

Great blog,
    Esha 🙂

My blog: http://thisandthat.edublogs.org/